Novice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novice, a guild site from an MMORPG called Mabinogi.

2 posters

Michael: My info!

Cresa
    Cresa
    Rank D
    Rank D

Michael: My info! Empty Re: Michael: My info!

Post  Cresa Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

XMichael wrote:Sup, My names Michael A.K.A MikeHo (apparently My nickname in rl)Senior member XP Call me Michael, Mike, MikeHo i dont really mind.

-I Like to draw manga style pictures when im in the mood APPARENTLY I FAIL IN COMPARISON TO NATSU AND CRESA

-Jack Of Many Trades i guess. I like learning random Stuff. Some of the stuff was fake scares, movie props (ie Sugar Glass, Quick draw gun, blood systems, etc...), Magic Tricks, Card throwing, and a whole bunch of random stuff i haven't put

-Got basic Animation skills

-Im a Extreme Anime/Manga Person.

-I like Comedy action movies

-For me the flight or fight is usually a Escape if i can and if i cant make a way to escape weather that be fighting or whatever. (ive had a flight or fight experience when i got jumped)

-NO! i didnt do anything bad Im actually a very good person. those guys wanted to steal our paintball guns.

-Favorite sport PAINTBALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Im a smart but im not a nerd?? At less i dont think i am.

-MMORPGS!!! FPS!!!!!! are my kind of games!

Pretty long but the more you know the better XP! Cause we are guildies!

Lots of other stuff about me but we can save that for another time. Razz
    IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!! Sob Wait...why is this post above the topic host..? Disturbed
    XMichael
    XMichael
    Rank D
    Rank D

Michael: My info! Empty Michael: My info!

Post  XMichael Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Sup, My names Michael A.K.A MikeHo (apparently My nickname in rl)Senior member XP Call me Michael, Mike, MikeHo i dont really mind.

-I Like to draw manga style pictures when im in the mood APPARENTLY I FAIL IN COMPARISON TO NATSU AND CRESA

-Jack Of Many Trades i guess. I like learning random Stuff. Some of the stuff was fake scares, movie props (ie Sugar Glass, Quick draw gun, blood systems, etc...), Magic Tricks, Card throwing, and a whole bunch of random stuff i haven't put

-Got basic Animation skills

-Im a Extreme Anime/Manga Person.

-I like Comedy action movies

-For me the flight or fight is usually a Escape if i can and if i cant make a way to escape weather that be fighting or whatever. (ive had a flight or fight experience when i got jumped)

-NO! i didnt do anything bad Im actually a very good person. those guys wanted to steal our paintball guns.

-Favorite sport PAINTBALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Im a smart but im not a nerd?? At less i dont think i am.

-MMORPGS!!! FPS!!!!!! are my kind of games!

Pretty long but the more you know the better XP! Cause we are guildies!

Lots of other stuff about me but we can save that for another time. Razz